9 easy steps to check to your NDA results online
How to check NDA Results
Step 1:- the candidates can go throw the UPSC site www.upsc.gov.in
Step 2 :- its open a new page. Its shows you many option like this
- About us
- Government user
- Form and Download
Step 3:- Then click on the examination.it will also shows you the options like this
- Active examination
- Forthcoming Examinations
- Previous Question Papers
- Cut-off Marks
- Answer Keys
- Marks Information
Step 4:- after that click on active examination
Step 5:- a list of qualified candidates will get appear in the form of pdf format on your desktop screen it will show you final result examination name. you want to choose your examination.
- CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2017
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination-2016 (In Respect of Withheld Candidates)
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Exam. 2016
- Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2017
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016
- Combined Defence Services Examination(I), 2017
- Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2016
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam., 2016
- Engineering Services Examination, 2016
- Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016
- National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I)
- Combined Defence Services Exam – I, 2016
- Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2016 through CS(P) Examination 2016
- Combined SO-Steno (Grade 'B'-Grade-I) LDCE, 2015
Step 5:- Click on National defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I).
Step 6:- it will shows you many option i.e.
- Cut- off marks PDF
- Answer key PDF
- Marks of recommended candidate PDF
- Final result PDF
Click on the final result
Step 7:- keep your admit card with you while checking the result .
Step 8:- it will show you the Government of indian press information BUREAU and Press Note read the note carefully and scroll down for your result.
Step 9:-search for your roll number in the list, if your name is there in it, you have qualified your examination.